CURRENT APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS
Steps for in-person visits starting April 4th, 2022:
- Let us know you are here by checking in through our FunkstownVet App or by visiting https://go.v2p.us/l/5IKg.
- A technician will call to get your appointment started prior to entering the building and will escort you into an exam room when it is time for your scheduled appointment.
- Only 1 PERSON PER EXAM ROOM will be allowed into the building at a time. All others will be asked to stay in the vehicle.
- We ask that once inside our facility you remain in the exam room for the duration of your appointment.
Curbside services will still be available and in effect for:
- Medication pickups
- Those that prefer to continue limited contact service
- Those with children
Additional Information and Available Resources:
New clients, please complete and submit the requested information.
For our Surgery patients, please have the surgical consent form filled out prior if possible. We mail the surgical consent paperwork to you prior to your pet’s surgical appointment and it is also available on our website.
Our FunkstownVet app also has many convenient, easy to use features:
You can request any food or medication refills day or night. Our Pharmacy team will process your request and send you a notification to your phone letting you know when your prescriptions are available for pick up.
Medication and food purchases can also be requested through our Online pharmacy and can be delivered straight to your front door.
Appointment requests can be submitted through our app as well. Requests will be processed by our staff during the next business day.
We also have a 2-way app chat feature that will allow you to chat with an available team member through the app during available business hours, rather than calling or sending an email. We encourage you to utilize this if you need to get in touch with us or have a question about your pet’s care.