CURRENT APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS – CURBSIDE ONLY
As of September 30th 2021
- We ask all clients to park in the back parking lot. When you arrive please call 301-733-7579 to check-in or text ARRIVED to 844-339-4832.
- A technician will call you to discuss your pet’s history over the phone.
- The technician will come out to your car to retrieve your pet and bring them into the clinic while you wait in your vehicle.
- After the examination is complete, your pet’s doctor will call you to go over all results and discuss her recommendations for your pet.
- Once your pet’s care is complete, a customer care representative will call you with the final total for payment.
At this time, we are asking clients who have a fever, flu-like symptoms, or who have had exposure to an individual with COVID-19 to please reschedule their pet’s appointment.
Additional Information and Available Resources:
New clients, please go visit our website and complete and submit the requested information.
For our Surgery patients, please have the surgical consent form filled out prior if possible. We mail the surgical consent paperwork to you prior to your pet’s surgical appointment and it is also available on our website.
Our FunkstownVet app also has many convenient, easy to use features:
You can request any food or medication refills day or night. Our Pharmacy team will process your request and send you a notification to your phone letting you know when your prescriptions are available for pick up.
Medication and food purchases can also be requested through our Online pharmacy and can be delivered straight to your front door.
Appointment requests can be submitted through our app as well. Requests will be processed by our staff during the next business day.
We also have a 2-way app chat feature that will allow you to chat with an available team member through the app during available business hours, rather than calling or sending an email. We encourage you to utilize this if you need to get in touch with us or have a question about your pet’s care.