Curbside Check-In Protocols (as of July 2021)
Now it’s even easier to check in curbside! We are excited to introduce a new, convenient way to check in to our practice, and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- We ask all clients to park in the back parking lot. When you pull up in the parking lot, text the word “Arrived” to 844-339-4832. You will receive an automated response with a link to a quick check-in form.
- A technician will call and take your pet’s history prior to entering the building. When an exam room is available a team member will escort you and your pet(s) INTO and OUT of the building.
- Only 1 PERSON PER EXAM ROOM will be allowed into the building at a time. (Others will be asked to stay in the vehicle)
- Face masks are required and must be worn at all times.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- To ensure proper social distancing we ask that you remain in the exam room.
Curbside service will still be in effect for:
- Medication pickups.
- Those that prefer to continue limited contact service
- Those with children.
- Those that do not have or are unable to wear a face mask.
At this time, we are asking clients who have a fever, flu-like symptoms, or who have had exposure to an individual with COVID-19 to please reschedule their pet’s appointment.
Additional Information and Available Resources:
New clients, please go visit our website and complete and submit the requested information.
For our Surgery patients, please have the surgical consent form filled out prior if possible. We mail the surgical consent paperwork to you prior to your pet’s surgical appointment and it is also available on our website.
Our FunkstownVet app also has many convenient, easy to use features:
You can request any food or medication refills day or night. Our Pharmacy team will process your request and send you a notification to your phone letting you know when your prescriptions are available for pick up.
Medication and food purchases can also be requested through our Online pharmacy and can be delivered straight to your front door.
Appointment requests can be submitted through our app as well. Requests will be processed by our staff during the next business day.
We also have a 2-way app chat feature that will allow you to chat with an available team member through the app during available business hours, rather than calling or sending an email. We encourage you to utilize this if you need to get in touch with us or have a question about your pet’s care.